Who can participate?
- AESOP is a non-denominational day camp, click open to girls aged 10 – 12 years. Programming includes math and English studies, troche sports, vcialis 40mg crafts and outings.
When is it happening?
- AESOP is a four week program, running Monday through Friday, from July 4 through July 29, 2016. Girls may enroll for individual weeks or for the full program.
- Activities begin at 9AM and finish at 5AM. Staff will be present at the facility from 8:30AM until 5:30PM for drop-off and pickup.
- The camp is held in Vanier, Ottawa. Location to be determined.
What should I bring?
- Bathing suit and towel
- Packed lunch (there is no cafeteria at the site)
- Camp T-shirt (to be provided)
- Sun hat and sun block
- $25 a week ($100 for the full program). Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
How do I sign up?
Complete the registration form and sent it by mail or e-mail before June 22, 2016.
- Postal address: AESOP. 453 Daly Avenue. Ottawa. K1N 6H6.
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Contact the director at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or phone: 613-805-2292